Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Water Cycle

Third grade students worked through the Water Cycle Min Quest. I had my students create a poster explaining the water cycle using Microsoft Publisher. We saved the files as jpegs and uploaded the images to MagToo to create a slideshow.




Other water cycle resources

NASA Water Cycle
Droplet and the water cycle
Water cycle EPA
Region of Waterloo hydrologic cycle
BBC Water Cycle
Sweetwater.org
Water cycle
Southeastwater.com
Water science for schools:Water Cycle

Brainpop jr. water cycle
Brainpop water cycle

I am always looking to add to my resources. Please let me know what great sites you are using in your classrooms.

1 comment:

Karen Bosch said...

Great resources. But I really like the slideshow that you used for your kids' projects - that's a new one for me. Very effective!