Sunday, November 15, 2009

SMART notebook Lesson: Verbs

My new district is a SMART district. Let me clarify. We solely use SMART products such as interactive whiteboards, Airliners and Response systems. When I go in to a classroom to model a lesson for teacher training, I have been trying to create resource files that apply to the curriculum my teachers are currently teaching their students.

So, perhaps a few of you can benefit from the files I am creating for my teachers? This first file is a collection of resources I gathered in a notebook file for teaching verbs. (You will need to have the notebook software from SMART downloaded and installed on your computer in order to view this file. )

I hope you find something useful. Let me know if you have anything helpful to add to the file!

No comments: